I am dealing with a burnout at the moment because 2017 work-wise sucks for me. But I needed a surgery and for that I had to stay somewhere for a longer time. In two weeks I’ll be almost fully cleared for travel, not to Australia but I could visit my dad in Canada.
There was Inclusive Design 24 conference last week. 24 talks is a lot of talks. So let me tell you which ones I saw or plan to see:
- Designing the Conversation (Aaron Gustafson)
- Inclusive Markup (Estelle Weyl)
- Accessibility Inception: Sharing You Knowledge (Mischa Andrews)
- Sounding Out the Web (Ruth MacMullen, David Swallow)
- Accessibility in HTML E-mail (Mark Robbins)
- The Links vs. Buttons Showdown (Marcy Sutton)
When we are talking about meatspace consequences, Vini Andrade tweeted at me post about moving slowly and fixing things. I love it because last couple of years I am not sure if I am going crazy or people don’t think what they are doing because online isn’t real…
Rachel Andrew wrote yet another blog post about CSS Grids, this time about what to do when browser don’t support CSS Grids, we are talking mostly about mobile, IE11 and Windows XP users.