As my migration process from WordPress continues I want to talk about things that gave me some headache in WordPress’s export file.
Last year I started working on SlothCMS, it’s still in progress but it’s completely different project than when it started.
A year ago when I started with SlothCMS I had some plans. I failed all of them. In this post I’d like to talk where and why I did failed.
While working on SlothCMS I encountered a problem, how to pass a security token between front-end and back-end. In this post I want to explore several possibilities.
Even though my day job requires me to write code and tests for the code, my main mode of operations are workflows. So when I started writing SlothCMS my starting point was the initial wizard where users set things up.
I love side project unfortunately I can’t finish them. By making this one public and partially built I am hoping to hold myself accountable and finish it.